At Tarratt we can give you the option of spreading the cost of your purchase over a period that suits. With payment terms from 6 months to 3 years, interest free credit makes those bigger purchases much more affordable. We're also pleased to be able to offer flexible deposits from as little as 10%, so you can choose to make an upfront payment that you're comfortable with and then pay the rest over time.
Interest Free Credit in 4 easy steps:
1. Browse online or in-store to find your perfect item.
2. Visit our showroom to discuss what payment terms best suit you.
3. One of our team members will set up everything for your whilst you wait.
4. Pay a small deposit and take your purchase away in 14 working days.
Purchase price: £2,800.00
Charge for credit: £0
Interest payable: £0
Deposit payment: £280.00
With 36 monthly payments of: £70
Total Price paid: £2,800
Terms & Conditions:
Interest free credit is available on almost all new items and we provide credit over different time frames up to 36 months in length.
20% minimum deposit and maximum credit of 24 months on Rolex wracks. Select Rolex models or Preowned items are not available on Interest Free Credit (ask in-store for details).
To secure an item for purchase, a minimum 10% Deposit (20% for Rolex watches) of the Retail Price will be required.
The minimum you need to spend to qualify for interest free credit is £750.
Interest free credit is available on items up to a Retail Price of £15,000.
An application process will be completed in the showroom. An application form is completed and we work to grant credit in most cases there and then.
Each application is subject to status and approval from the finance company being used for the application.
On occasion the application is referred while further information is gathered and in this instance the customer may have to return.
Any item will remain the Property of Tarratt Ltd until it is “Paid for in Full” at the Retail Price Agreed. Payment will be in the form of deposit and the confirmed credit value as approved by the credit provider.
Should any item not be “Paid for in Full” by the agreed Completion Date, Tarratt Ltd reserves the right to return the item to display for Sale.
In order to qualify for Interest Free Credit you must:
- Be 18 or older.
- Be in either permanent paid employment (over 16 hours a week), retired and receiving a pension, a house person with a partner in permanent paid employment or be self employed.
- Be a UK resident (minimum of 12 months).
- Be able to provide acceptable proof of address and proof of signature.
- Be able to make payments by direct debit.
- Be purchasing the product for personal use and not business use.
The Agreement is between the Individual AND Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC trading as Hitachi Personal Finance. Each application is made in store on an individual basis, depending on the item being purchased and its value. The Applicant is required to provide Proof of Residence and proof of Signature at the time of application in the form of the following documents. Original Copies Must Be Shown:
For Proof of Residence
You will need at least 2 items from the list below:
- Driving Licence.
- Bank statement (dated within the last 3 months).
- Public utility bill/council tax bill (dated within the last 3 months).
- Official document (Mortgage statement from a recognised lender or a tenancy agreement).
- Benefit book or original notification from the relevant benefits agency.
- HM Revenue & Customs Tax notification
For Proof of Signature
Proof of signature is required for all credit applications. You will need to provide one of the following as proof of signature:
- Bank credit/debit card or cheque card.
- Driving Licence.
- Police Warrant Card.
- H.M. Forces Identity Card.